Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Ritz Carlton

By Saturday afternoon, I was getting seriously bummed out that we had to come back to reality. It was just the most perfect and relaxing getaway. I am going to be demanding to stay Club Level at the Ritz whenever we travel now...

Our room at the Ritz. I was obsessed with the bed too (yet another obsession) because it reminded me of my bed back home, all fluffy with a feather bed and amazing down comforter. I never wanted to get out... My only motivation was the free buffets in the Lounge.

Another view.

The Bathroom. All White and Black Marble.

Soaking Tub, which I kept meaning to indulge in but ran out of time.

The Ritz Lobby from above. When we finally had to leave on Saturday evening (in a 7 series BMW, hey at least they drove us in style) I was super sad. But the trip was a much needed escape and I can't wait for my next visit to the Ritz (perhaps in Istanbul??).... Oh well. Until next time...

1 comment: