Friday, May 14, 2010

I won a raffle!

I am so excited that I actually won a prize (I never win anything), that I had to post it! I won a raffle at work. Yesterday was Teacher Appreciation Day at school and so along with having a catered buffet lunch (mmm. Arabic mezze), there were giant baskets of goodies being raffled off. Most of the baskets were things that I wouldn't have any interest in whatsoever (children's art supplies, a basket of girls and boys children's books, etc). The only basket that looked like something Jared and I would enjoy was a basket of Teas & Coffee. I put my name in for it, and low and behold, around 2:30pm, the Tea & Coffee basket was delivered to me in the library! Such fun! I was so excited! The basket had about 8-10 different kinds of tea, 2-3 different kinds of coffee & espresso, sweetener, Starbuck's and Caribou Coffee gift vouchers, a few mugs (including a UAE Starbuck's one!), a tea diffuser, and unglazed/undecorated mugs with vouchers to "Design Our Own" mugs at Cafe Ceramique. It totally made my weekend, and now we'll be drinking free caffeinated beverages for the next year! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment